Binu 's BLOGS
Checklist for MeetingsPublished: Jun 30th, 2020 12:44 pm
1, Determine the meetings objectives
2.Work out an agenda that will achieve your objectives
3. Select the participants
4. Determine the location and reserve a room if it is not on line, If it is on line , prepare a invite , advise them to download the platform etc
5. Please make sure the lighting acoustics , camera , temperature of the room etc are checked and found to be in order.
6.Arrange for water and light refreshments for offline meetings.
7.Determine the seating needs , chairs only or table or chairs if its offline meetings.
8. Determine host and co host
9. Determine when to mute and un mute and when to switch on video mode or to decide whether permissions should be given for online meetings.
1. Punctuality - Begin and end the meetings on time
2.Control the meetings by following the announced agenda
3.Encourage full participation and either confront or ignore those who seem to be working at cross purposes with the group.
4.Sum up decisions,actions and recommendations as you move through the agenda and restate main points at the end.
1. Distribute the meeting minutes or notes on the same day and on a timely basis.
2.Take the followups action agreed to.